There honestly never existed an easier recipe than this Easy Pumpkin Soup. Not only is it simple to make, it tastes delicious too.
- 1KG pumpkin, peeled
- 2 small onions, peeled and chopped
- 1L vegetable soup
- 1/2 cup cream
- Place the pumpkin, onion and stock in the slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours, until pumpkin is soft and cooked through.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Using a stick blender, blend until nice and smooth.
- Stir in the cream.
- Season to taste and serve.
We’d love to see your version served up! Upload your photo and tag @bernardis_fresh