- 1/2 cup (80g) roasted macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean paste
- 400 g ricotta
- 2/3 cup (230g) honey
- 2 cup (560g) greek-style yoghurt
- 200 g mango, cut into 1 cm cubes (about 3 medium mango cheeks)
- 2 tablespoon honey, extra
- 2 sliced mangos, extra
- Line the base of a 10.5cm x 23.5cm terrine or loaf pan with baking paper, extending the paper over two long sides.
- Add ricotta, yoghurt, vanilla bean paste and honey to a food processor and process until smooth. Transfer mixture to a large bowl.
- Fold in chopped nuts and mango. Spoon mixture into pan; smooth top. Cover with foil. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight until firm.
- Wipe base and sides of pan with a warm cloth. Turn parfait onto a chopping board; cut into slices. Divide slices among shallow serving dishes. Stand for 10 minutes before serving, drizzled with extra honey.
You will need to start this recipe a day ahead. Cut the parfait with a large straight-bladed knife.